The Outreach Committee is responsible for:
- promoting participation in the JPNC,
- increasing the diversity and representative cross section of the JP community on the Council,
- promoting JPNC activities online and in person,
- making the work the JPNC does as transparent and accessible to the community as possible,
- and actively engaging as much as the neighborhood as we can
We aim to engage neighbors at an interpersonal level by creating connections, ensuring that there is representation across the Council and its activities and that it reflects the demographics of the neighborhood on a variety of metrics, and by recruiting people to join the Council.
The Outreach committee generally meets monthly on the second Tuesday of the month at 7pm. Please see the JPNC calendar for the most up to date meeting information.
To sign up for meeting notifications and agendas, please complete this interest form: https://forms.gle/Y7rrXU7sVfFFBTY87
There are openings for community members on this committee! For more information or to get involved, please email email@example.com.
Committee Membership includes:
Paige Sparks* (Chair)
Daniel Pérez Lacera*
*indicated elected JPNC member