Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council continues to hold virtual meetings.Â To access the meeting from a computer, please use the link:
Or by telephone, please call:
(312) 626-6799, and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298# and the Passcode: 653190#
Â 1.Â Â IntroductionÂ of members.
2.Â Â Review of the minutes from the July 28, 2020 meeting.
3.Â Â Announcements
4.Â Â A return visit from Joseph Lekach of Apothca Inc., who is requesting a letter of non-opposition to begin the Boston Cannabis Committee process to open a recreational cannabis dispensary at 54 Hyde Park Avenue.
5.Â Â Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1.Â Â Â Â Â Â Zoning Committee:Â Â Report on the recommendations of the committee for the proposal of12 Everett Street to construct a three-story multifamily residence with seven (7) residential units and basement-level parking on a 13,231 square foot vacant parcel.Â
- 5.2.Â Â Â Â Â Â Public Service:Â Report on: 1). the presentation of the finalized plans for theÂ Columbus Avenue Bus lane project; 2). the ongoing discussion on police reform.
- 5.3.Â Â Â Â Â Â Housing and Development:Â Report on: 1). the informational presentationÂ for the potential development ofÂ 3371 Washington StreetÂ by the Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corp. 2). the discussion of the lawsuit filed against the Pine Street Inn/The Community Builders’Â project at 3368 Washington St.Â Â
- 5.4.Â Â Â Â Â Â Education Committee:Â Report on Boston Public Schools’Â plans for the start of school year.
6.Â Â New Business
7.Â Â Adjournment.
One response to “Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council Meeting”
Why are there no posted minutes of the zoning committee? This should be easily available for residents of JP who are unable to attend meetings.