Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council continues to hold virtual meetings.Â To access the meeting from a computer, please use the link:
Or by telephone, please call:
(312) 626-6799, and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298# and the Passcode: 653190#
Â 1.Â Â IntroductionÂ of members.
2.Â Â Review of the minutes from the July 28, 2020 meeting.
3.Â Â Announcements
4.Â Â A return visit from Joseph Lekach of Apothca Inc., who is requesting a letter of non-opposition to begin the Boston Cannabis Committee process to open a recreational cannabis dispensary at 54 Hyde Park Avenue.
5.Â Â Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1.Â Â Â Â Â Â Zoning Committee:Â Â Report on the recommendations of the committee for the proposal of12 Everett Street to construct a three-story multifamily residence with seven (7) residential units and basement-level parking on a 13,231 square foot vacant parcel.Â
- 5.2.Â Â Â Â Â Â Public Service:Â Report on: 1). the presentation of the finalized plans for theÂ Columbus Avenue Bus lane project; 2). the ongoing discussion on police reform.
- 5.3.Â Â Â Â Â Â Housing and Development:Â Report on: 1). the informational presentationÂ for the potential development ofÂ 3371 Washington StreetÂ by the Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corp. 2). the discussion of the lawsuit filed against the Pine Street Inn/The Community Builders’Â project at 3368 Washington St.Â Â
- 5.4.Â Â Â Â Â Â Education Committee:Â Report on Boston Public Schools’Â plans for the start of school year.
6.Â Â New Business
7.Â Â Adjournment.