The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council continues to hold virtual meetings.Â This meeting will be accessible by computer at:
Meeting ID: 862 5312 8554
Or by telephone:Â 1-929-205-6099, enter the Meeting ID: 86253128554#
1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes from the 5/26/20 Council Meeting.
4. A presentation by the Directors of Jamaica Plainâ€™s Main Streets on supporting local businesses.
5. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1. Public Service:Â Report on the discussion regarding changes to the sidewalks and streets along Centre Street in the main business district.
- 5.2. Zoning Committee: Â Report on the recommendations of the committee on:Â 1). 54 Danforth StreetÂ to create off-street parking space with a new curb cut; 2). 373 South Huntington Avenue tochange the occupancy from office to office and one residential unit; 3). 12 Everett StreetÂ to construct a three-story multifamily residence with seven (7) residential units and basement-level parking on a 13,231 square foot vacant parcel; 4). 49 Robinwood Avenue in which Arbour Hospital seeks to increase capacity from 118 to 122 beds within existing space.Â
- 5.3. Housing and Development:Â Report on the discussion to form a subcommittee to inform and advise the Committee and Council on sustainability practices in housing, specifically the electrification of housing stock.
6. A discussion on making the video recordings of meetings available to the public.
7. New business.
Zoning Committee: Wednesday, June 24 at7:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting will include 120 Minden Street to change occupancy from three-family to four-family dwelling. This is an existing condition and no work is to be done.