In order to slow the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council will be holding a virtual meeting. The meeting can be accessed at: https://zoom.us/j/97064336752
Meeting ID: 970 6433 6752
If you prefer to join by phone, the number is: 929-205-6099 and the Meeting ID is: 97064336752#
1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 2/25/20 Council Minutes.
4. A brief update from Mayor Walsh.
5. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1. Zoning Committee: Report on the committeeâ€™s decision on: 1). 135 Carolina Avenue, to erect a rear addition to existing 2-family house; 2). 24 Spalding Street, to construct a three-family residence with one affordable housing unit, one owner-occupied, and one three-bedroom; 3). 6-8 Wise Street, to combine two lots and construct new building with six (6) residential dwelling units.
- 5.2. Housing and Development: Report on the discussion on building electrification as an alternative to gas.
6. New business.
Zoning Committee: Wednesday,April 29thÂ at 7:00PM.Â ThereÂ are two matters on the agenda:Â 373 South Huntington AvenueÂ (change occupancy from office to office and one residential unit, to correct error in 2017), beginning at 7:00;Â 54 Danforth StreetÂ (create off-street parking space with new curb cut, beginning at 7:15.
The link for this virtual meeting:
If you already have the Zoom app and prefer to join using a Meeting ID, it is 94244850110. The password (which is only necessary for those who use the Meeting ID) is stonybrook.
Or, if you prefer to join by phone, simply call 929-205-6099 at the time of the meeting and enter Meeting ID 94244850110#, then another #, then the password 321532#.