1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 12/17/19 Council Minutes.
4. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 4.1. Parks + Committee: Â Report on the discussion of the vision plan for the Shattuck Campus Redevelopment at Franklin Park.
- 4.2Â Education Committee: Report and recommend that the Council members VOTE to continue the Education Committee as an Ad Hoc Committee with Trevor Wissink-Adams as Chair.
- 4.3.Â Zoning Committee: Report on the committeeâ€™s decision on the petition from: 1). 98 Forbes StreetÂ to confirm occupancy as a single-family residence and add a two-story;Â 2).Â 11 Halifax Street #2Â to perform interior and exterior renovation of attic with installation of dormers and new exterior windows; 3). 35 Brookley Road/10 Stonley RoadÂ to demolish existing structure to erect a new 46 unit residential development);Â 4). 387-399 Centre StreetÂ to convert existing beauty salon to body piercing studio; 5).Â 3305 Washington StreetÂ to combine existing lots into one 9,378 sq ft lot and construct a four-story, mixed-use building with commercial space, fourteen residential units, and 12 parking spaces.Â
- 4.4.Â Public Service Committee: Report on:Â 1).Â A presentationÂ on Soofa Signs, electronic bulletin boards proposed for the business district;Â 2).Â A presentationÂ on theÂ proposedÂ Columbus Avenue bus laneÂ that will run from Walnut Avenue to Jackson Square.
- 4.5. Housing & Development Committee: Report and recommendation: 1). to VOTE on an updated membership roster; 2). to VOTE on a letter to the BPDA to meet with the community regarding PLAN: JP/Rox.
- 4.6. Outreach Committee: Report on: 1). updates to the JPNC website; 2). JPNC election.
5. New business.