1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 7/23/19 and 8/27/19 Council Meetings.
- 3.1. First announcement of vacancies on the Council for At-Large member.
4. Nominations for Vice Chair
5. Presentation by the Arborway Committee for Public Transit, Inc.
6. Working and Ad Hoc Committee:
- 6.1. Housing & Development Committee:Â 1). Update of the City-Wide Inclusionary Development Policy Campaign; 2). VOTE to affirm Sam Wohlforth a Council seat on the Housing and Development Committee; 3). VOTE to approve sending a letter to MA DCAMM & MA Executive Office of Health & Human Services regarding the Shattuck Campus.Â As the first stage of Shattuck Campus planning has ended, the JPNC has an opportunity now to comment on the current status and outline issues for the future.Â This letter was discussed at both the JPNC Parks Committee and Housing and Development Committee.Â
- 6.2. Parks + Committee: Report and updates.
- 6.3. Education Committee: 1). Updates on meeting with Rep. Elugardo; 2). Update on Egleston Square Pop-up and Mobile registration; 3).Â Updates on upcoming BPS meetings; 4). Change in meeting time.Â
- 6.4. Zoning Committee: Report and recommendations that Council Members:Â 1). VOTE to approve the petition of 30-32 Greenview Avenue to add an addition to back of house for bedroom in connection with remodel; 2).Â VOTE to approve the petition of 6-8 Cheshire Street to finish basement; 3). VOTE to approve the petition of 74 Brookley Road to finish basement with bathroom, bedroom, office, family room, and workshop; 4).Â VOTE to approve the petition of 6 Martinwood Road to construct carport and rear mudroom addition to existing single-family residence.
- 6.5. Public Service Committee: Report and recommendations that Council Members:Â 1). VOTE to support the petition of Moss Realty LLPÂ atÂ 34-50 South StreetÂ in Jamaica PlainÂ to change the legal occupancyÂ to include restaurant with #36A take-out useÂ at this address,Â with the proviso that the take-out use will stay with the currentÂ business tenantÂ at 36 South Street,Â Monumental Market Group, LLC,Â doing businessÂ asÂ “Monumental Market;â€ 2). VOTEÂ to support the petition ofÂ J-Pizzle Boston LLC, doing businessÂ asÂ â€œJ-Pizle Kitchen,â€Â at 536 CentreÂ StreetÂ in Jamaica Plain for a seven-day common victualler wine and malt beverage license,Â with an 11:00pm closing,Â with three (3) TVs, withÂ Cindy VilladaÂ as manager, with the two provisos that alcohol be served with food only, and J-Pizle Kitchen have a follow-up community meeting with their neighbors and the JPNC six months after receiving the license.
- 6.6. Outreach Committee:Â Report and Updates
7. New business.