1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 7/23/19 Council Meeting.
- 3.1. Third announcement of 2 vacancies on the Council in Area A (Hyde Square, Jackson Square).
- 3.2. Third announcement of 1 vacancy on the Council in Area C (Woodbourne, Jamaica Hill, Moss Hill, Pondside).
4. Old Business:
- 4.1. Update from Bylaws Committee.
5. Working and Ad Hoc Committee:
- 5.1. Parks + Committee: Report and updates.
- 5.2. Education Ad Hoc Committee: Report and updates.
- 5.3. Zoning Committee: Report and recommendations.
- 5.4. Public Service Committee: Report and updates.
- 5.5. Housing & Development Committee: 1). A VOTE to send a letter of support regarding the proposal by Pine Street Inn and The Community Builders, Inc., to build a six-story, new construction, mixed-use building at 3368 Washington Street with an estimated 225 affordable residential units, (141 units designated for supportive housing for formerly homeless individuals and 85 units for families from a range of incomes. 2). A VOTE to send a letter of support regarding the proposal by Urban Edge to build a new six-story, approximately 75,000 square foot mixed-use building at 1595 – 1599 Columbus Avenue that will include approximately 65 units of affordable rental apartments and 4,000 square feet of non-residential space on the ground floor.
6. New business.