Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 7:00 p.m.
Farnsworth House, 90 South Street
1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 6/25/19 Council Minutes.
- 3.1 Second announcement of 1 vacancy on the Council in Area C (Woodbourne, Jamaica Hill, Moss Hill, Pondside).
- 3.2 Second announcement of 2 vacancies on the Council in Area A (Hyde Square, Jackson Square, Egleston Square).
4. Old Business:
- 4.1 Update from Bylaws Committee.
5. Working and Ad Hoc Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1. Education Ad Hoc Committee:Â Update.
- 5.2. Zoning Committee: Recommendation regarding the petition by 41 Pershing Road to renovate attic space and convert to additional living space; construct roof dormer and new stairs to attic; new space to include master bedroom, closet, and bathroom.Â Â
- 5.3. Public Service Committee: 1).Â A VOTE supporting the request of 3700 Wash LLC, doing business as “Eugene O’Neill’s”, at 3700 Washington Street for a 7-day common victualler all-alcohol beverage license, with a 1:00am closing hour, with Melissa Hunt as manager, and also for an entertainment license for four TVs, trivia, karaoke, and up to three live performers.Â 2). A VOTE to write a letter to the City of Boston Chief of Streets asking for striping and enforcement of the fire lane on Robinwood Avenue.
- 5.4. Housing & Development Committee: Update on discussion of the Cityâ€™s Inclusionary Development Policy (IDP) and current efforts to update the IDP.
- 5.5. Parks + Ad Hoc Committee: Update on JP Park Audit.
6. New business.