Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 7:00 p.m.
Farnsworth House, 90 South Street
1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 3/26/19 Council Minutes.
4. Presentation by Senator Chang-Diaz.
5. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1. Housing & Development Committee: Report on discussions about: 1). Sustainable Construction; 2). Shattuck Campus Planning.
- 5.2 Zoning Committee: Report and recommendations on: 1). A petition for 197-201 Green Street to consolidate parcels to create one new lot, raze existing structure and erect a four-story mixed use building with twenty-three (23) residential units, one retail space, and six (6) off-street parking spaces; 2). A petition for 50 Stedman Street to construct a wood-frame residential structure with twenty-one (21) units. 3). A petition for 1 Rockwood Terrace to construct a new single-family house with a two-car garage on existing 9008 square foot lot.
- 5.3. Public Service Committee: Report on discussion about: 1). Bicycle safety; 2). Crosswalks and bicycle lanes needing painting.
- 5.4. Environment, Parks, and Energy Committee: Accepting nominations for a new Chair
- 5.5. Education Ad Hoc Committee: TBA
6. New business.