The Zoning Committee will meet on March 24 at the following Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89060923527?pwd=aU1Fc3YzMFpLb29OYnhsZEpOV3VXZz09
The JPNC continues to conduct virtual meetings, which are open to the public.Â To access the meeting from a computer, use the link:
Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190
Or by telephone, call 312-626-6799 and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190#
1. Introduction of members.
2. Review/approve minutes from the 1/26/21 and 2/23/21.
- 3.1. Second announcement of a vacancy on the council in Area B.
4. A discussion with Kendra Hicks, District 6 Candidate for City Council
5. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1. Housing & Development Committee: Updates from the committee on: 1). Net Zero Carbon Construction; 2). The information provided by the Friends of Blessed Sacrament Church on the sale of the Church. Also a request to VOTE on the recommendations of the committee outlined in an Article 80 letter for 3390 Washington St. (BMS Paper).
- 5.2. Public Service Committee: Updates from the committee and a request to VOTE to support the request by Castillo Egleston Liquors, LLC, doing business as “Egleston Liquorsâ€, at 3086 Washington Street for a change of description of the premises of its retail package store all alcoholic beverages license to add an addition in the rear for storage for up to 500 square feet.
- 5.3. Zoning Committee: Report on the recommendations of the committee regarding 16 Malcolm Road, a petition to remove an existing three-season porch to allow year-round use, construct a new bathroom in basement, relocate laundry facilities, construct new deck and patio per plans;
6.Â Â Old Business
- 6.1 Accepting nominations to fill vacancy
- 6.2 Discussion of Conflict of interest
7. New Business