The JPNC continues to conduct virtual meetings, which are open to the public.Â To access the meeting from a computer, use the link:
Meeting ID:Â 859 6723 9298Â and Passcode:Â 653190
Or by telephone, callÂ 312-626-6799Â and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID:Â 859 6723 9298Â and Passcode:Â 653190#
1.Â IntroductionÂ of members.
2.Â Review/approve minutes from the 11/24/20 and 12/22/20 JPNC meetings.
- 3.1.Â First Announcement of a vacancy on the Council in Area A;Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- 3.2.Â First Announcement of a vacancy on the Council in Area C;
- 3.3.Â 3rd Announcement of a vacancy on the council in Area B.
4.Â An update from Tomas Gonzalez of CORE Empowerment on their plans to open an adult-use cannabis retail business atÂ 401 Centre Street.
5.Â Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1.Â Â Zoning Committee: Report on the recommendations of the committee to: 1).Â VOTEÂ to approve the proposal atÂ 1785 Columbus Avenue,Â where Boston Healthcare for the Homeless seeks to change occupancy to include a 2600 square foot family practice clinic on the second floor; 2).Â VOTEÂ to approve the proposal atÂ 97-99 Williams StreetÂ for a new 6-unit residential construction on vacant lot (99 Williams Street) combined with portion of neighboring lot; (97 Williams Street) with the proviso that the design be modified as to first-floor unit on right side building to create covered front porch.
- 5.2.Â Housing & Development Committee:Â Report from the committee on their discussions of:Â 1). Net Zero Carbon Construction; 2). Affordable housing financing.
- 5.3.Â Public Service Committee:Â Â Report from the committee on their discussions of:Â 1). An education campaign on new striping onÂ JP streets; 2). How to reform the police.
- 5.4.Â Outreach/Election Committee:Â Report on planning for the next Election on 4/24/21 with Nomination Packets to be released 2/26/21.Â
6.Â New BusinessÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â