The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council continues to conduct virtual meetings. To access the meeting from a computer, please use the link:
Or by telephone, please call:
929-205-6099 and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190#
1. Introduction of members.
2. Review/approve minutes from the Oct. 27, 2020 JPNC meeting.
- 3.1. First announcement of a vacancy on the Council in Area B.
4. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 4.1. Public Service Committee:Â Updates and recommendation that Council: 1). VOTE to approve the request for a common victualler (restaurant) licenseÂ for La Patrona Mexican Grill at 360 Centre Street, with the hours of 11:00 am â€“ 9:00 pm, with Elizabeth Cabral as manager; there will be a second VOTE on take out; 2). VOTE to send a letter of support to LANA (the Longfellow Area Neighborhood Association) and the Roslindale Wetlands Task Force for their efforts to encourage the City to purchase 104-108 Walter Street to permanently protect the parcel and to create up to four units of affordable home ownership.
- 4.2.Â Housing and Development Committee:Â Updates and recommendation, including: 1). an update from the Subcommittee on Net Carbon Zero Construction; 2). An update on Notice of Change by JPNDC for the former MASSDoT parcels at 71-85 Call Street; 3). VOTE on an Article 80 letter for 632-638 Centre Street to build a 4-story building with 18 residential units and 4 commercial units.
- 4.3. Zoning Committee:Â Â Report on the recommendations of the committee for the proposals of:Â 1): 17 Kingsboro Park to renovate a third-floor space to add additional living area for second-story condo unit; 2).Â 3305-3307 Washington Street to combine existing lots into one 9,378 sq ft lot; construct a 3-4 story, mixed-use building with commercial space, nine (9) residential units, and garage (8 parking spaces) and one at-grade parking space; upper-floor units to have individual roof decks; building to be fully sprinklered.Â
- 4.4. Outreach/Election Committee:Â Report on planning for the next Election on 4/24/21 with Nomination Packets to be released 2/26/20.Â Exploring ways to maintain everyoneâ€™s safety in light of pandemic.
5. New Business