The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council continues to hold virtual meetings. To access the meeting from a computer, please use the link:
Meeting ID: 873 9886 6344; Passcode: 341351
Or by telephone:
301-715-8592, enter the Meeting ID: 873 9886 6344#, then another #, and the Passcode: 341351#
1. Introductions of members.
3. A presentation by Apothca Inc., who is proposing to to open a recreational cannabis dispensary at 54 Hyde Park Avenue.
4. A brief update from the JPNDC on their proposed project at 3371 Washington Street.
5. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1.Â Â Public Service:Â There are two items needing a vote:Â 1).Â VOTEÂ to support the adoption by the Boston Police Department (BPD) of the eight policies in Eight Canâ€™t Wait; 2). VOTEÂ to support the adoption by the City of Boston of the two Municipal policies from the Massachusetts Elected Officials of Color 10 Point Plan.
- 5.2.Â Â Zoning Committee: Â Report on the recommendations of the committee on:Â 1). 120 Minden Street, aÂ change of occupancy from a three-family to four-family dwelling; existing condition – no work to be done; 2). 7A Eliot Street, the Footlight Club seeks accessibility upgrade with a new fire stair and Limited Use/Limited Application (LULA) elevator; 3). 98 Forbes Street, to confirm occupancy as a single-family residence and add a two-story (approximately 150 square foot) addition.
- 5.3.Â Â Housing and Development:Â Report on the discussions: 1). to form a subcommittee to inform and advise the Committee and Council on sustainability practices in housing; 2).Â Status of eviction/foreclosure moratorium; 3). Reflection on the issues raised by the Black Lives Matter protests.
6. Upcoming JPNC Election.