Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019, 7:00 p.m.
Farnsworth House, 90 South Street
1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 7/23/19, 9/24/19, 10/22/19 Council Meetings.
4. A presentation by Sagie Tvizer from JPNDC on the 2020 Census.
5. Election for At-Large member to the Council.
6. Working and Ad Hoc Committee:
- 6.1. Zoning Committee: Report and recommendations that Council Members:Â 1).Â VOTE to approve the petition of 135 School Street to convert existing single-family residence to two-family residence, per plans; 2). VOTE to approve the TWO petitions of 48 St. John Street, (a) curb cut and off-street parking for two cars on Rockview Street side of property; (b) extend living space into basement per plans; 3). VOTE to approve the petition of 378-380 Centre Street (Brendan Behan) seeks to add outdoor patio with 23 seats and access to existing bar; no work to be done; 4).Â Â VOTE to approve the petition of 71 and 71R May Street to change occupancy of rear building from garage to single-family residence and expand and renovate rear building per plans; 5). VOTE to approve the petition of 10Burr St. to build a detached one-car garage; 6). Update on the design review of 73 Sheridan Street, which is in a Neighborhood Design Overlay District.
- 6.2. Public Service Committee:Â Report and recommendation that Council members VOTEÂ to support the petition of Jes Donuts, Inc., doing business as â€œDunkinâ€, at 37 South Huntington Avenue in Jamaica Plain for a 7-Day Common Victualler License with the hours of 5:00am to 9:00pm, with Janel Silveira as manager.
- 6.3. Housing & Development Committee:Â Report and recommendation that Council members vote to approve a comment letter to BPDA for 10 Stonley Road.
- 6.4. Parks + Committee: Update for the Committee
- 6.5. Education Committee: Update from the Committee.
- 6.6. Outreach Committee: : Update from the Committee.
7. New business.
- 7.1 701 Centre St
- 7.2 Follow-up on Core Empowerment.
- 7.2 Next election April 2020.