The JPNC continues to conduct virtual meetings, which are open to the public. To access the meeting from a computer, please use the link:
Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190
Or by telephone, call 312-626-6799 and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190#
1. Introduction of members.
2. Review/approve minutes from the 4/27/21 and 5/25/21 JPNC meeting.
- 3.1.Â Vacancy on the council in Area B.
4. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 4.1.Â Â Â Â Public Service Committee: Updates from the committee on their discussion of aÂ Good Community Business policy.
- 4.2.Â Â Â Â Housing & Development Committee:Â Updates and recommendation from the committee, including a VOTE to send a letter to the editor in support of expanding Bostonâ€™s BERDO, i.e. Building Energy Reporting and Disclosure Ordinance.
- 4.3.Â Â Â Â Zoning Committee: Report on the recommendations of the committee on:Â 1). 8 Glade Avenue to construct a three-story addition to an existing three-story, three-family house with 300 square feet per floor, adding a bedroom, bath, and closet to each unit, extending existing back porch along back of addition, new roof, shingles, windows, exterior trim;Â 2). 104-104B Jamaica Street to construct a three-unit townhouse-style dwelling with off-street parking in rear yard. The building will be fully sprinklered.
- 4.4Â Â Â Â Outreach and Election Committee:Â Updates on election plans and review of the Nomination Packets
5. New Business
Next Meeting 7/20/21; Executive Committee Meeting 7/15/21