The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council continues to conduct virtual meetings. To access the meeting from a computer, please use the link:
Or by telephone, please call:
929-205-6099 and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190#
1. Introduction of members.
2. Review of the minutes from the Sep. 22, 2020 JPNC meeting.
4. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 4.1. Public Service: Updates and recommendation that the Council VOTE on a letter of support for LANA (the Longwood Area Neighborhood Association) and the Roslindale Wetlands Task Forceâ€™s efforts to encourage the City to purchase 104-108 Walter Street to permanently protect the largest privately owned parcel in the designated Roslindale Wetlands Urban Wild area and to create up to four units of affordable home ownership.
- 4.2. Housing and Development: Updates and recommendation that the Council VOTE to submit an Article 80 comment letter regarding the Mildred Hailey Redevelopment proposal. The project includes 234 mixed income housing units, community center, new open space and street connections.
- 4.3. Zoning Committee:Â Â Report on the recommendations of the committee for the proposals of: 1): 304 Centre Street to remove proviso from previous owner and change to new owner’s name;Â 2).Â 83 Wyman Street #3 to renovate the attic to accommodate an office and a family room;Â 3). 7 Arborview Road to construct a 268 square foot two-story addition in rear yard with landscape terrace and a 62 square foot entry vestibule addition in front yard; 4). 12 and 29 Rock Hill RoadÂ to combine three existing lots into one 10,138 square foot lot and erect a new, four-story building with twelve (12) residential units and thirty two (32) off-street parking spaces; 5). Â 36 Neillian CrescentÂ to demolish an existing one-story structure off of the existing foundation and construct a new 2.5 story new construction addition;Â 6). 66 Pershing RoadÂ to demolish an existing garage, add a new garage attached to the existing house with new mudroom, finish living area in basement, extend existing dormers to create additional third-floor living space; renovate kitchen and bedroom; 7).Â 32 Perkins StreetÂ to change existing three-family dwelling to a two-family dwelling and expand into basement to create two kitchens for Unit 1, construct addition for rear deck and stair; complete renovation; 8).Â 32R Perkins StreetÂ to demolish existing carriage house/garage and construct a single-family residential dwelling.
5. New Business