Election Kick-off Open House
1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 1/28/20 Council Minutes.
4. A presentation on her legislative agenda by Rep. Elugardo
5. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1. Zoning Committee: Report on the committeeâ€™s decision on the petition from: 1). 91 Green Street to construct an addition on the rear of the existing house to create an additional dwelling unit and a garage; 2). 84 Southbourne Road a rear one-story addition to single-family house; 3). 493 Walnut Avenue to construct new garage addition to new single-family dwelling.
- 5.2. Public Service Committee: Report and recommendation that the Council VOTE to support the petition of Jamaica Mi Hungry LLC, doing business as â€œJamaica Mi Hungryâ€ at 225 Centre Street in Roxbury for a 7-Day Common Victualler All Alcohol License with a closing hour of 1:00am, a seasonal outdoor patio for 15 seats, and an entertainment license for three (3) TVs, with Ernie Campbell as manager, with the proviso that alcohol be served with food only.
- 5.3. Housing & Development Committee: Report on the discussion by Save Doyleâ€™s Group.
- 5.4. Parks + Committee: Report on Vision Plan for the Shattuck Campus on Morton Street as well as the Master Plan for Franklin Park.
- 5.5. Education Committee: Report on BPS Budget and Strategic Plan.
- 5.6. Outreach Committee: Report on: 1). Updates to the JPNC website and brochure; 2). JPNC election.
6. Community questions about the Neighborhood Council and the election
7. New business.