Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council
February 25, 2014, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Farnsworth House, 90 South Street
3. Review/approve minutes of January 28, 2014, Council meeting.
4. Interviews/votes to fill three Council vacancies in Area A.
5. Vote whether to amend the by-laws by changing the name of the Parks and Open Space Committee to the Environment, Parks and Energy Committee.
6. Committee reports/recommendations, including confirmation of committee members:
• Public Service Committee;
• Housing and Development Committee;
• Zoning Committee.
7. New business:
• Begin discussion of what the JPNC role should be in responding to the numerous transportation, public safety, development and zoning issues confronting residents and users of, and businesses in, the Forest Hills area amidst the sometimes conflicting interests of MassDOT, DCR, the MBTA, relevant city of Boston departments and the BRA. (Requested by Bernie Doherty)