Our election is coming up soon! Please download the Election Packet for more information, including the nomination paperwork .
Below is the Election Timeline:
- JUNE 25: Election packets will be available on-line and the public libraries (Jamaica Plain, Connolly, and Egleston branches)
- JULY 16: Completed signatures must be returned by 5:00 P.M. to:
Jamaica Plain Branch Library, 30 South Street
- JULY 16-20: Signature validation period
- JULY 20-27: Signature Appeals period
- JULY 30: Anticipated Deadline for media submissions
- AUGUST 12: Training Session/ Reception for Volunteers
- AUGUST 21: Voting at three polling locations – Forest Hills Station (Washington Street and Hyde Park Avenue), JP Licks (659 Centre Street), Stop and Shop (301 Centre Street), 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Ballots are available here.
- AUGUST 23: Official Results Certified and announced by Ombuds Board
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.