Our election is coming up soon! Please download the Election Packet for more information, including the nomination paperwork .
Below is the Election Timeline:
- JUNE 25: Election packets will be available on-line and the public libraries (Jamaica Plain, Connolly, and Egleston branches)
- JULY 16: Completed signatures must be returned by 5:00 P.M. to:
Jamaica Plain Branch Library, 30 South Street
- JULY 16-20: Signature validation period
- JULY 20-27: Signature Appeals period
- JULY 30: Anticipated Deadline for media submissions
- AUGUST 12: Training Session/ Reception for Volunteers
- AUGUST 21: Voting at three polling locations 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- AUGUST 23: Official Results Certified and announced by Ombuds Board
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.