Our election is coming up soon! Please download the Election Packet for more information, including the nomination paperwork .
Below is the Election Timeline:
- FEBRUARY 28: Election packets will be available at Curtis Hall and the public libraries (Jamaica Plain, Connolly, and Egleston branches)
- MARCH 20: Completed signatures must be returned by 5:00 P.M. to:
Jamaica Plain Branch Library, 30 South Street
- MARCH 20-24: Signature validation period
- MARCH 24-31: Signature Appeals period
- MARCH 31: Anticipated Deadline for media submissions
- APRIL 16: Training Session/ Reception for Volunteers
- APRIL 25: Voting at three polling locations 10:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M.
- APRIL 27: Official Results Certified and announced by Ombuds Board
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.