The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council Zoning Committee announces the following upcoming meetings:
- Thursday, November 16 – On the agenda is a rehearing of 31 Gay Head Street, and 125A Amory Street, a full service elderly care facility that is proposed by the Boston Housing Authority for the building behind their current Amory Street Apartments (located at 125 Amory).
- Thursday, December 2 – On the agenda is 541 Centre Street, a proposed expansion of the wireless communications equipment currently installed by Clear Wireless/Sprint.
- Thursday, December 16 – Agenda items TBD.
All meetings take place at Farnsworth House, 90 South Street, and begin at 7pm.
Please drop us a line if you have questions or need more information.
The Zoning Committee has revised its meeting schedule for September and October. Dates and tentative agendas for each meeting are as follows:
- September 30 – 308 Armory, 38 Pond Circle, 374 Arborway
- October 7 – M E E T I N G C A N C E L L E D
- October 14 – Special meeting regarding 461 Walnut Ave
- October 21 – 123 Morton (Bicon Dental Implants), 150 Boylston, 40 Woodland
Meetings are held at Farnsworth House, 90 South Street, and begin at 7pm.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All interested members of the Jamaica Plain community are invited to attend these upcoming meetings of the JPNC Zoning Committee:
September 16 –
During this regularly scheduled meeting, the Committee will hear zoning issues related to 107 St. Rose Street and 245-345R Centre Street. Also on the agenda is 81 South Huntington Street, home of the former Pond View nursing home, which developers are proposing to convert into a 40-room hotel.
September 23 –
This is a special meeting to hear and discuss 461 Walnut Street, the former Barbara McInnis House. The Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation proposes converting the first floor into a 20-bed respite care facility (for people not sick enough for hospitalization but not well enough to sleep in a homeless shelter), and the upper floors into 33 affordable SRO units operated by an affiliate of the Pine Street Inn. The JP Gazette recently ran a story about the proposed plans.
Both of these meetings will take place at 7pm at Farnsworth House, 90 South Street.
For more information about either meeting, please send us an email at email@example.com