1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 12/17/19 Council Minutes.
4. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 4.1. Parks + Committee: Report on the discussion of the vision plan for the Shattuck Campus Redevelopment at Franklin Park.
- 4.2 Education Committee: Report and recommend that the Council members VOTE to continue the Education Committee as an Ad Hoc Committee with Trevor Wissink-Adams as Chair.
- 4.3. Zoning Committee: Report on the committee’s decision on the petition from: 1). 98 Forbes Street to confirm occupancy as a single-family residence and add a two-story; 2). 11 Halifax Street #2 to perform interior and exterior renovation of attic with installation of dormers and new exterior windows; 3). 35 Brookley Road/10 Stonley Road to demolish existing structure to erect a new 46 unit residential development); 4). 387-399 Centre Street to convert existing beauty salon to body piercing studio; 5). 3305 Washington Street to combine existing lots into one 9,378 sq ft lot and construct a four-story, mixed-use building with commercial space, fourteen residential units, and 12 parking spaces.
- 4.4. Public Service Committee: Report on: 1). A presentation on Soofa Signs, electronic bulletin boards proposed for the business district; 2). A presentation on the proposed Columbus Avenue bus lane that will run from Walnut Avenue to Jackson Square.
- 4.5. Housing & Development Committee: Report and recommendation: 1). to VOTE on an updated membership roster; 2). to VOTE on a letter to the BPDA to meet with the community regarding PLAN: JP/Rox.
- 4.6. Outreach Committee: Report on: 1). updates to the JPNC website; 2). JPNC election.
5. New business.