Farnsworth House, 90 South Street
1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 7/23/19, 9/24/19, 11/26/19 Council Meetings.
4. Working and Ad Hoc Committee:
- 4.1. Education Committee: Update from the Committee on the discussion of the Superintendent’s Community Forum and plans for the coming year.
- 4.2 Zoning Committee: Report and recommendations that Council Members: 1). VOTE to approve the petition of Urban Edge to construct a new residential building with approximately 65 affordable units and 4000 square feet of retail ground-floor space at 1595-1599 Columbus Avenue; 2). Vote to approve the petition of 12 Rock Hill Road to combine three existing lots into one 10,138 square foot lot and erect a new, four-story building with fourteen (14) residential units and twenty-six (26) off-street parking spaces; 3). VOTE to approve the petition of 62-64 Boynton Street to raze existing garage and construct a new three-story building with two residential units and 4 off-street parking spaces.
- 4.2. Public Service Committee: Report and recommendation that Council members VOTE to support the petition of City Feed and Supply, Inc., doing business as “City Feed and Supply” at 672 Centre Street in Jamaica Plain for a transfer of their Beer & Wine Package Store License to Equal Exchange, Inc., doing business as “City Feed and Supply” at the same location.
- 4.3. Housing & Development Committee: Report and recommendation that Council members vote to approve a comment letter to BPDA for 3326 Washington Street, a proposal to construct a five (5)-story, approximately 40,450 gross square foot, green, transit-oriented, mixed-use, mixed-income building.
- 4.4. Parks + Committee: Update from the Committee on the follow-up discussion of the Oct. 24 meeting and the Shattuck Campus Redesign.
- 4.6. Outreach Committee: Next meeting 1/13/20.
5. New business.
- 5.1 Follow-up on Core Empowerment.
- 5.2 Next election April 2020.