Agenda (rev. 6/25/19)
1. Introductions of members.
2. Review/approve minutes of the 5/28/19 Council Minutes.
- 3.1. Second announcement of vacancy on the Council in Area C (Woodbourne, Jamaica Hill, Moss Hill, Pondside).
4. Old Business
- 4.1 Vote on Just Cause removal of Bruce Marks from the Council for failure to attend at least 7 of the last 12 Council meetings.
- 4.2 Presentation by Outreach Committee.
- 4.3 Presentation by Bylaws Committee.
5. Working Committee reports/recommendations:
- 5.1. Zoning Committee: 1). A request by 32 Rockview Street to add a 3500 square foot addition to existing three-family residence creating a four-family residence. 2). A request by 44 and 46 Marmion Street to construct a new three-family residence with roof deck on vacant land at 46 Marmion Street and add a third story to existing two-family residence and change occupancy to a three-family residence at 44 Marmion Street. There will be six off street parking spaces to be shared by both buildings with 5 on 46 Marmion Street and 1 on 44 Marmion Street. 3). A request by 121 Brookside Avenue to consolidate parcels for combined 8,679 square foot parcel and construct a four-story mixed-use 23 unit building with 2 artist live-work spaces and 21 residential condominiums. 4). A request by 32 Perkins Street to renovate existing three-family dwelling and expand into basement to create an 11-room lodging house with renovated kitchens and bathrooms. 5). A request by 32R Perkins Street to demolish existing carriage house and construct a new 6-room lodging house. One of two dwellings on same lot. 6). A request by 9 Rockwood Street to remove/repair walls on rear single-story room, install new roofing over room and over patio; build roof over rear patio, interior renovations.
- 5.2. Public Service Committee: A VOTE to accept Omer Hecht as a community member of the Public Service Committee.
- 5.3. Housing & Development Committee: 1). A VOTE to join the IDP Coalition to request change Inclusionary Development Policy Update to include: 2). An update on the Shattuck Redevelopment process.
- 5.4. Environment, Parks, and Energy Committee: Accepting nominations for a new Chair
- 5.5. Education Ad Hoc Committee: Update on partnering with Boston Public Schools for the upcoming school year.
6. New business.