- Review/approve minutes of the June 24, 2014, Council meeting.
- Presentation by Jean Bushnell, Executive Director of iTNGreaterBoston, which is housed at ETHOS in Jamaica Plain and which provides transportation alternatives for seniors and for adults with visual impairments.
- Committee reports/recommendations:
- Ad-Hoc Committee on Forest Hills Construction and Development Projects, including voting to fill the remaining community member vacancy;
- Housing and Development Committee;
- Environment, Parks & Energy Committee;
- Zoning Committee; and,
- Public Service Committee.
6. New business:
- Ben Day recommends that the Council write to the mayor in support of the Boston Racial Justice and Equity Initiative.