Below you will find a listing of all upcoming JPNC and committee meetings for the current month. Please look through our site for more information about the Council and our neighborhood.
- Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council, Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
The JPNC continues to conduct virtual meetings, which are open to the public. To access the meeting from a computer, please use the link:
Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190
Or by telephone, call 312-626-6799 and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190#
1. Introduction of members.
2. Review/approve minutes from the 4/27/21 and 6/22/21 JPNC meeting.
4. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 4.1. Zoning Committee: Report on the recommendations of the committee on: 1). 302 Lamartine Street to demolish existing front and rear decks, construct new front and rear porches, re-slate mansard roof, install new dining room window; 2). 93 Brookley Road to enclose three front exterior decks to create additional living space; 3). 96 Sheridan Street to change occupancy of existing two-family building (with three dwelling units) to lawful three-family building with new fire sprinkler and fire alarm work; 4). 19 Granada Park to change occupancy to three-family residence, enclose third floor deck, and install sprinklers in units; 5). 212 Chestnut Avenue to change occupancy from two-family dwelling to a seven (7) unit residential building; renovate existing home, creating two units, demolish existing addition and add five new units attached to existing building for a total of seven units.
- 4.2. Public Service Committee: Report on the discussions of the committee regarding: 1). A request by Kirpa Babba DI Inc., doing business as “Bukhara Indian Bistro”, at 3698 Washington Street for a 7-day common victualler all-alcoholic beverages license with take-out, and an entertainment license for 1 TV, with the hours of 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, with Manraj Pabla as manager; 2). A Good Community Business policy.
- 4.3. Housing & Development Committee: Report on the discussion of the committee regarding:1). The proposals of the Net-Carbon subcommittee; 2). The Article 80 proposal for 265-267 Amory St that proposes 2 buildings, one to be the new headquarters for Youth Enrichment Services, and one to be 9 residential condo units and request a VOTE from the Council on a letter to the BPDA.
5. Election updates – The JPNC Election will be on Aug. 21, 2021. Biographies of the candidates are available at http://www.jpnc.org/jpnc-2021-ballot/
6. New Business