Below you will find a listing of all upcoming JPNC and committee meetings for the current month. Please look through our site for more information about the Council and our neighborhood.
- August Agenda
Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council
Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
The JPNC continues to conduct virtual meetings, which are open to the public. To access the meeting from a computer, please use the link:
Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190
Or by telephone, call 312-626-6799 and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID: 859 6723 9298 and Passcode: 653190#
1. Introduction of members.
2. Review/approve minutes from the08/24/21 JPNC meetings.
- Franklin Park Zoo community initiative
- Council Vacancies
4. Presentation by the MBTA
4. Committee reports/recommendations:
- 4.1. Zoning Committee: To be Announced
- 4.2. Public Service Committee: BMS, Ethiopian Cafe, Mike and Pattys
- 4.3. Housing & Development Committee:
- Forbes Building – continued discussion
- Blessed Sacrament Church – review & discuss presentation by Hyde Square Task Force; public presentations online and in person are scheduled for 9/30
- Discussion on new member policy
5. Election of New Officers and Committee pt 2.
6. New Business
Next Meeting 10/26/21; Executive Committee Meeting 10/21/21